Friday, January 9, 2015

Golden Globe Awards 2015: Gown predictions

This year's Golden Globe ceremony will be held this weekend. Before that, there are some dresses which I believe deserve to be worn at this event.

Some of my favorites at the moment. Most of actresses waits for Oscars to wear incredibly glamorous, shiny, sparkling gowns, while they choose more clearly colorful and elegant outfits for Golden Globes.

Can't wait to see the red carpet on Sunday :)

My picks are:

Carolina Herrera Pre Fall 2015
Who should wear it: Amy Adams
Monique Lhuillier Pre Fall 2015
Who should wear it: Felicity Jones
Elie Saab Couture
Who should wear it? Jessica Chastain
Oscar de la Renta
Who should wear it? Emily Blunt
J Mendel Pre Fall 2015
Who should wear it? Juliana Margulies
Valentino
Who should wear it? Keira Knightley
Giambattista Valli Couture
Who do I see wear it? Michelle Monaghan
Christian Siriano
Who do I see wear it? Emma Stone
Jenny Peckham Pre Fall 2015
Who do I see wear it? Helen Mirrer
Fingers crossed! Really hope to see some of these gowns on the big red carpet event.

Photo credit: Facebook, Style

No comments:

Post a Comment