Thursday, January 31, 2013

Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 Collection

The most wanted red carpet collection of this moment is undoubtelly Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 Collection. Every day I open some magazine I see a new celebrity wearing pieces from this graphic collection.

The collection was presented in Paris in October 2012, and first time I saw it I thought: "Wow, this is a brave runway! No way everybody will dare to wear to wear it". Turns out that I was wrong, and everybody wants to be seen in it, but not everybody looks good in this clothes.

Runway moments:















Celebrities who looked stunning in this collection:


Jessica Alba


Kirsten Dunst

Kerry Washington

Kristen Stewart

Celebrities who couldn't pull this collection off and who looked a bit tacky:



Miranda Kerr

Berenice Bejo


Hailee Steinfeld

Juno Temple


photo credit: getty & zimbio




No comments:

Post a Comment