Sunday, April 28, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow and the dress

In the same day when the People Magazine chose her for the Most beautiful woman in 2013, Gwyneth Paltrow had one of the worst evenings in her life, when she took the red carpet in  Los Angeles for the premiere of her latest movie Iron Man 3. Namely, the actress chose to wear a very revealing Antonio Berardi dress which was judged and commented all over the world.

This very risque look was a combination of several Antoni Berardi looks from the Fall 2013 collection:



When I first saw Gwynteth I thought "Wow, this wonderful!". I thought she combined the collection in a really nice manner, but on the second look I found some things I didn't like that much.

Gwyneth Paltrow in Antonio Berardi
From the front it looked interesting. But then I looked at the other pictures and it was too revealing for my taste. She does carry this elegantly and her make up was impact, but at the end I think it was a bit tacky.


I would prefer if she had covered her intimate areas. It was more than obviously that she had no underwear under the dress, and that was the main reason why this look was too much. We saw many daring looks by many celebrities: Heidi Klum, Jennifer Lopez, Toni Braxton, Lis Hurley, etc. and many of those looks were considedered sexy, but this one doesn't work for me. The sheer panel could be changed for some other material, maybe even with the same green material she has on the top.


The dress caused many controversial love-hate discussions, and although it is too revealing, a 40 years old Gwyneth Paltrow showed openly her amazing body, so this dress is going to be remembered, I think...

credit: style/zimbio  

No comments:

Post a Comment