Thursday, January 2, 2014

Best dressed red carpet looks 2013

Finally, after so many wonderful dresses and red carpet looks I made a list of my top ten 2013. Hope you will like it, although I know that there is a high probability that each one of you made best dressed list without any of my favorites... Anyway... Enjoy :)

First place: Nieves Alvarez in Stephane Rolland Couture




Second place: Blake Lively in Gucci




Third place: Lily Collins in Zuhair Murad




Fourth place: Elizabeth Banks in Elie Saab Couture




Fifth place: Jennifer Lawrence in Dior




Sixth place: Nicole Kidman in Giorgio Armani




Seventh place: Emily Blunt in Michael Kors




Eight place: Kerry Washington in Giles




Ninth place: Kate Hudson in Reem Acra




Tenth place: Queen Maxima in Jan Taminiou




photo credit: zimbio
please do not copy pictures, they do not belong to me.
plimavitis

No comments:

Post a Comment